SpicesProviding you the best range of dal chini ( cigrette) / cassia / cinnamomum and black stone flower / dagad phool with effective & timely delivery.
Dal Chini ( Cigrette) / Cassia / Cinnamomum
Product Price :Get Latest Price
Benefits of Dalchini
|Packaging Type||Carton Box|
|Length||4CM TO 6CM|
- Might Lower the Risk of Cancer. Cancer occurs due to uncontrolled cell growth in the human body. ...
- Helps Fight Diabetes. Dalchini is highly useful in reducing blood sugar levels. ...
- Reduces the Risk of Heart Diseases. ...
- Fights Infections. ...
- Eliminates The Risk Of AIDS. ...
- Treats Skin Ailments.
- Production Capacity: 5 TON
- Delivery Time: ONE WEEK
- Packaging Details: BOX PACKING
Black Stone Flower / Dagad Phool
Approx. Price: Rs 380 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Kilogram|
|Botanical Name||Parmotrema Perlatum|
|Is It Dried||Dried|
black stone flower or Kalpasi is a species of lichen used as spice in India. One of the ingredients in East Indian Bottle Masala, the spice is mostly used in dishes like nahari, Bombay biryani, Goan meat stews. Alternatively known as daagar ka phool or patthar ka phool, this mystery flower is believed to be grown in some parts of Tamil Nadu and is an important ingredient in Chettinad food. Its upper surface is dark green or black and whiter inside, Kalpasi has a strong earthy aroma and dry texture. It also has medicinal properties.